Dr. David Tucker
“I want to help as many people as I can to reach and maintain optimal health through conservative chiropractic care.”
2003 – Life University, College of Chiropractic
Doctor of Chiropractic
1999 – Stockton State College
B.S. in Biology
2005 to present
Private Practice in Langhorne, PA.
Clinic Director and Lead Chiropractor
2004 – 2005
Private Practice in Philadelphia, PA.
2003 – 2004
Private Practice in Jackson, NJ.
Private Practice in Howell, NJ.
Life University Clinic Internship.
1996 – 1998
Private Practice in Cranbury, NJ.
Physical Therapy Assistant at Chiropractic Center
Licenses, Certificates and Specializations:
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic Parts I-IV
- US National Board Certified; Physiotherapy
- Pennsylvania State Chiropractic License
- New York State Chiropractic License
- New Jersey State Chiropractic License
- Cox Flexion/Distraction Certification
- Chiropractic Biophysics Certification
- Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology Certification
- Member of Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Member of Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Bilingual (Fluent In Russian).
- Applied for patent with the USPTO for a device to minimize neck pain/injuries.
- Co-authored text on neck pain.
- Public speaking.
- Hobbies include various sports.